The Consultant

The Consultant service answers the question, "What else does my project need?"

The Consultant

Do you need LEED certification, interior design, engineering consultants? We do that too!

Service Type:

Other Professional Services

Answers the question:

What else does my project need?

Construction-ServiceWhat you receive:

Other Services:

  • site selection
  • LEED checklist/submission
  • sustainability analysis
  • renderings
  • structural design
  • interior design
  • landscape design
  • needs assessment (project programming)
  • cost estimating
  • specification manual

License Info:  TX-16989; OK-5354


  • Download PDF File
  • Download Word File

Related Products

The Agent
The Agent service answers the question, "Is my project built right?"
The Docs
The Docs service answers the question, "What does it take to bid/build my project?"
The Advisor
The Advisor service answers the question, "How do I get approval to build my project, how much does it cost and who will build it?"